- Enterprises Hotel is a business of providing accommodation in the form of rooms in a building, which can be equipped with food and drink services, entertainment activities and / or other facilities on a daily basis with the purpose of gaining profit.
- Business Standard Hotel is the formulation of business qualification or categorization of hotels and hotel business that includes aspects of products, services and management of hotel business.
- Certificate Business Hotel is the written evidence provided by the certification body to the businessman’s tourism business that meets the standards of hotel business.
- Business Hotel Certification is the process of granting certificates to businesses for supporting the improvement of product quality, service and hotel business management through standard conformity assessment of hotel business.
The purpose of Business Standard Hotel:
- Assuring the quality of products, services and management in order to meet the needs and satisfaction of the guests.
- Provide protection to guests, hotel employers, labor, and communities, both for safety, health, comfort, safety, and convenience and environmental preservation.
Scope of regulation include:
- Hotel business.
- Aspects of products, services and management.
- Rate standard business hotel.
- Guidance and supervision.
- Administrative sanctions.
- Every entrepreneur Hotel which does not comply with the provisions referred to in Article 4 paragraph (1) of the written warning of unity.
- If within 40 (forty) working days after being given a written warning unity, Entrepreneur Hotel does not meet the provisions referred to in paragraph (1), Entrepreneurs hotel charged a second written warning.
- If within 40 (forty) working days after being given a second written warning, Entrepreneur Hotel does not meet the provisions referred to in paragraph (2), employers subject to the third written warning.
- If within 40 (forty) working days after being given a written warning Third, Entrepreneur Hotel does not meet the provisions referred to in paragraph (3), Business Hotel sanctioned restrictions on business activities.
- If within a period of 60 (sixty) days after the sanction restrictions on business activities, Entrepreneur Hotel does not meet the provisions referred to in paragraph (4), Business Hotel sanctions freezing business
Step-by-Step Enrollment SUH and Implementation of Self-Assessment consists of 4 stages
- Preparation phase.
- Advanced Preparation Stage.
- Implementation Phase.
- Final stage
Preparation needs to be done by the hotel prior to an independent assessment by PT. GAMA Management Consulting include:
- Filling or complete the application for the registration of independent judgment.
- Or complete the form filling basic requirements hotel.
- Filling or complement absolute criteria for star and non-star
2. PREPARATION CONTINUED
PT. GAMA Management Consulting in cooperation with the hotel will prepare the documents that will be needed by the Institute of Tourism Business Certification (LSU Tourism) to do an audit of the hotel. The documents to be prepared include:
- Preparing for the implementation of self-assessment schedule.
- Preparing documents relevant hotel and will be needed by LSU Tourism to conduct certification audits Business Standard Hotel.
3. IMPLEMENTATION PHASE
Once all necessary documents have been prepared by the hotel and PT. GAMA Management Consulting then, Tim PT. GAMA Management Consulting will conduct a self assessment against the hotel. As for the implementation phase conducted by PT. GAMA Management Consulting include:
- Conducting an assessment of the criteria are not absolute in the hotel environment. There are three aspects that will be assessed include:
- aspect Product
- aspects of Care
- aspects of Management
- Team PT. GAMA Management Consulting will provide an assessment of the three aspects of the above in accordance with the conditions that exist at the time of assessment.
- Team PT. GAMA Management Consulting will make a recapitulation of the independent judging about the hotel business standards by providing a value corresponding to the state of the hotel.
- Independent assessment team from PT. GAMA Management Consulting will give a report on the results of assessments conducted by PT. GAMA Management Consulting.
- If the evaluation of a shortage or not in accordance with expectations, then the hotel in cooperation with PT. GAMA Management Consulting will make improvements to the shortfall in order to achieve maximum value.
- After the hotel to rectify these shortcomings, the independent assessment team from PT. GAMA Management Consulting will create a new report that will be used as a reference for LSU Tourism in conducting audit of the hotel.
4. FINAL STAGE
After all the stages do then, PT. GAMA Management Consulting will make preparations that will be required by the LSU Tourism to conduct an audit of the hotel.
The preparation will be done by PT. GAMA Management Consulting is among other things:
- Setting up a form required by LSU Tourism such as:
- Application Submissions already filled.
- Form the basic requirements hotel already filled.
- Criteria absolute star and non-star hotels were already filled.
- Preparing the documents that have been created by the hotel with PT. GAMA Management Consulting.
- Preparing for the recapitulation of independent assessments that have been carried out by PT. GAMA Management Consulting.
- Preparing for an independent valuation report was carried out by PT. GAMA Management Consulting.