MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (SMK3)
SMK3 some sense that we collect from various sources, among others:
- Management System Occupational Health and Safety (SMK3) is part of the company’s management system as a whole that includes organizational structure, planning, responsibility, implementation, procedures, processes and resources needed in the development, application, achievement assessment and maintenance of safety and health policy work in order to control the risks associated with work activities in order to create workplaces that are safe, efficient and productive (Permenaker no. 5 in 1996);
- Safety and Health Management System (SMK3) is part of the overall enterprise management system in order to control the risk associated with work activities in order to create workplaces that are safe, efficient and productive (Regulation no. 50 of 2012).
- Safety and Health Management System (SMK3) is part of the organization’s management system used to develop and implement policies and manage risks K3 (OHSAS18001, 2007)
- Improve the effectiveness of occupational safety and health protection are planned, measured, structured, and integrated.
- Prevent and reduce occupational accidents and occupational diseases involving elements of management, workers / laborers and / or unions / labor unions.
- Creating a workplace that is safe, convenient, and efficient way to boost productivity.
- Implementation SMK3 carried out by a national policy on SMK3;
- The national policy on SMK3 to guide the company in implementing SMK3.
- Agencies builder business sector can develop implementation guidelines SMK3 accordance with the requirements under the provisions of the legislation.
Obligations Implementation SMK3:
- Companies employing workers / laborers of at least 100 (one hundred) people.
- Companies that have a high degree of potential danger. (Provisions on a high level of potential danger in accordance with the provisions of the legislation).
- SMK3 application of the provisions of legislation and international conventions or standards.