APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (SMK3)
IN ITS APPLICATION SMK3 Includes:
1. Establishment of policies K3
Employers in formulating policy must at least K3:
a. Initial review K3 conditions, including:
- Hazard identification, assessment and risk control;
- K3 application comparisons with other companies and other sectors are better;
- Review of causal events that harm;
- Compensation and interference as well as the results of previous assessments relating to safety;
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the resources provided.
b. concerned with improving management performance K3 continuously
c. taking into account input from the workers / laborers and / or unions / labor unions.
- Freight Policy K3 least contain the vision; the company’s goals; commitment and determination to implement the policy; and a framework and a work program that includes the company’s overall activities that are general and / or operational.
2. Planning K3
Which should be considered in preparing the plan K3
- The results of the initial study.
- Hazard identification, assessment and risk control.
- Legislation and other requirements.
- Owned resources.
3. Implementation Plan K3
In implementing the plan K3 is supported by human resources in the field of K3, infrastructure, and facilities
a. Human resources must have:
- Job competence as evidenced by certificates.
- K3 authority in the field as evidenced by a work permit / operations and / or the letter of appointment from the relevant authorities.
b. Infrastructure and facilities comprising at least:
- Organization / unit that is responsible for K3.
- An adequate budget.
- Operating procedures / work, information, and reporting and documentation.
- Work instruction.
In implementing the plan K3 must conduct activities in compliance K3
- control measures.
- design (design) and engineering;
- procedures and work instructions;
- surrender part of its work;
- purchase / procurement of goods and services;
- the final product;
- efforts to deal with emergencies accidents and industrial disasters; and
- recovery plans and emergency
- Activity 1 -6 implemented based on hazard identification, assessment and risk control.
- Activity 7 and 8 implemented based on the potential hazard, investigations and analysis of accidents
For all these activities can run, it must:
- Appoint competent human resources and the authorities in the field K3.
- Involving all pekerka / labor.
- Make instructions K3.
- Make information procedure.
- Creating reporting procedures.
- Documenting all activities
Implementation activities are integrated with the company’s management activities.
4. Monitoring and Performance Evaluation K3
- Through inspection, testing, measurement and SMK3 internal audit carried out by competent human resources;
- In case the company does not have SDM can use the other party.
- The monitoring results are reported to the employer.
- The results are used to to implement control.
- Implementation Monitoring & Evaluation was conducted under the rules of Regulations
5. Review and performance improvements SMK3
- To ensure compliance and effective application of SMK3, conducted a review of policy, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- The results of the review are used to repair and improve performance.
- Fixes and performance improvements implemented in terms of:
- There were changes in legislation.
- The demands of the parties concerned and the market.
- The change of product and corporate activities.
- There were changes in the company’s organizational structure.
- The development of science and technology, including epidemiology.
- The results of the study of accidents in the workplace.
- Their reporting; and / or.
- Their input from the workers / laborers.
6. Application Rate SMK3
- SMK3 application assessment conducted by independent audit agency appointed by the Minister at the request of the company.
- For companies that have a high hazard potential required to perform assessments SMK3 application in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
- The audit results as consideration in an effort to increase SMK3
7. Audit SMK3
- development and ensuring the implementation of commitments,
- manufacture and documentation plan K3,
- controlling the design and review of contracts,
- document control,
- purchase and control products,
- security work based SMK3,
- monitoring standards,
- reporting and repair deficiencies,
- material management and displacement,
- collection and use of data,
- examination SMK3,
- development of skills and abilities
8 Audit Reporting SMK3
The audit results are reported to the Minister with a copy to the minister builder business sector, governors and regents / mayors.
9. Monitoring SMK3
- SMK3 supervision carried out by inspectors of central, provincial and / or district / city in accordance with their authority.
- This oversight includes ensuring the development and implementation of commitments; organization; human Resources; implementing legislation K3 field; job security; inspection, testing and measurement application SMK3; emergency control and industrial hazards; reporting and repair deficiencies; and follow-up audit.
- Agencies builder business sector can supervise the implementation of the application SMK3 SMK3 are developed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
- Implementation of surveillance carried out in coordination with inspectors.
- Monitoring results are used as a basis for coaching.
- Companies that have implemented SMK3, must comply with the provisions of this Regulation no later than 1 (one) year.
- This regulation comes into force on the date of enactment (12 April 2013)
10. Administrative Sanctions
Pursuant to Article 190 of Law No. 13/03, Violation of Article 87 subject to administrative sanctions, such as:
- written warning
- Restrictions on business activity
- Suspension of business
- cancellation of registration
- Temporary suspension of part or all of the means of production
- License revocation.